Monday, June 21, 2010

Today is the first day of summer and the weather here STILL sucks

Drizzly on our way to Brugges. This type of weather is typically Belgian!


Greetings to my fellow reader(s). After being here for more months than I care to count, I still can not get over how crappy the weather is. Today is the first day of summer and it felt like October for a good chunk of the day. I hear that the typical Belgium summer. No wonder people here drink beer like it's water. The weather is down right depressing! In the span of one day, the sky was gray and cloudy, drizzly and then sunny. I have yet to wear a tank top or a pair of shorts. I am not a fan of the heat but some sun and warmth would be nice.


Right now my husband is traveling in the Middle East, he told me the weather is a sizzling 115F. That is too damn hot. With weather like that, one needs an ice cold beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment